Create a local Web site of the mirrored web site
The interesting task is to transform the Web site copied by WebCopy to a Web site in order to display the mirrored site.
- On the FreeWebs section, create a new server.
- Choose the mirrored web site in the WebCopy field.
- The web server is added in the list and specify that the FreeWebs Web site is linked to a WebCopy web site.
- Add your new web site in the DNS in order to display virtual host.
- Your new web site serve now the mirrored source web site.