Add a remote site in WebCopy
- Under FreeWeb, click on WebCopy tab.
- Click on "New Website" button.
A new screen is displayed and allows you to create your WebCopy template.
- WebSite: Define here the Uri to the main website.
- Directory: Where to save static web pages
- Max transfer rate: Limit the bandwidth engine in KB/s
- Max size of a file: Ban downloading files that exceed size in KB
- Site size limit: Limit the maximal size download execution.
- If you wan to execute the WebCopy task for all sites, click on Execute button.
- If you want to execute the WebCopy task for selected site, clikc on the green arrow under the site row.