Backup your concrete 5 and restore it automatically.
This feature allows you to backup your remote FreeWebs website and restore it automatically on the backup server that execute the backup task.
This feature is available with Artica version 1.6.060319 or above.
With this feature your ensure that your website is correctly backuped and allows to get a available and running copy on your side.
- Create a backup WebGet task.
- Select the source on the backup table.
- Enable the "Auto-restore" option.
- Select the MySQL instance if your have created multiple MySQL instances.
- Set the webserver name that will handle the restored backup.