By default, Artica enables a feature that auto-block an ip address after 3 failed authentication.
You can unlock an address or put it into white-list mode.
- On the main page, click on OpenSSH server.
- Click on Anti-Hack tab.
- You will see a table with all servers blocked by Artica.
- You can delete an item or disable it.
There is a difference between disable and delete:
- Delete means that if the remote address retry to failed connect 3 times, it will blocked again.
- Disable means the firewall rule is not added and if it retry to failed connect 3 times, it will not blocked