Restore MySQL database from a dump container
This feature is available with Artica 1.6.112517.
It allows you to select a container in order to import it into your MySQL server.
- On the MySQL section, click on Browse your MySQL server icon.
- Select/find/create your database
- Click on the "restore" button on the top table.
- Click on Browse in order to open the explorer and select your backuped database container.
- Click on restore button in order to perform the restore operation.
- The popup will display the execution time of your importation task.