Backup MySQL databases
This feature is available with Artica v.1.6.112419
You can schedule a backup of your MySQL databases trough systems tasks.
A) Set databases to backup.
You need first to choose which databases you want to backup.
To choose databases to backup, you need to use the integrated MySQL browser inside Artica.
- On the main Artica page, click on "MySQL service" on the left side.
- Click on the Browse your MySQL server icon.
- This open a new popup that will display all databases created on your MySQL service.
- Search your database and click on the backup icon.
- A backup settings popup will be displayed.
- Enabled: enable disable the backup task of this database.
- Compress container: Create a gz compressed file of the dump file.
- Backup directory: The target directory that will handle the backup container.
- Max Day: How many days you will keep backup containers of this database.
Notice: To store backup containers outside the server (USB stick/HD, remote shared folder, SSH resource), use Auto-mount Center
B) Schedule the backup task.
After added your databases and settings, you need to schedule the backup task.
- Click on "System Information" on the top icons.
- Select "tasks" tab.
- Click on "New schedule"
- On the drop-down list, choose "Backup MySQL databases" item.
- Set the schedule.
- Click on "Add" button.
Download, remove containers.
If some databases are backuped, you can click on a filename.
- The explorer will be display on the target backup directory.
- You can click on the link in order to download the file.