Change the logs storage path
If you use a small disk on the system (eg under 8go as a default disk on VMWare virtual machines) you should encounter issues with disk space after several days.
This topic allows you to change the path used for storing logs file on the system to a new system disk.
- On the left menu, click on System logs.
- Click on "settings" button.
- On the new screen, change the directory path that will store system events (by default /var/log).
For Artica versions before 1.6.061317,you can apply this patch:
- Download this file: p-1.6.061317.tar.gz
- Extract it under /usr/share/artica-postfix directory
tar -xf p-1.6.061317.tar.gz -C /usr/share/artica-postfix/