Users, mail addresses, aliases, groups, domains are stored into the LDAP server.
In some cases the LDAP database can be corrupted or crashed.
Artica perform a backup of your database hourly and you can restore it easily.
- Click on System informations on the top toolbar.
- Select security tab.
- Click on troubleshoot icon.
- On the new popup, click on Restore trough Instant LDAPBackup icon.
- A new popup display you all backup container available on your system.
- Select one (the best should be the file that have a big size).
- Click on it in order to restore the database.