Add a new hard drive on your system
In some cases, you need to add a new disk on your appliance in order to obtain free space.
The appliance let you to plug a new disk and connect it to the system.
- Plug the new disk on the system hardware.
- Click on System informations on the top toolbar.
- Select "server" tab.
- Click on "Internal Hard drives" icon.
- Click on the resfresh icon on the top little toolbar in order to refresh hard drives informations.
- Select the desired hard drive by clicking on it's icon.
- Click on "task" tab.
- Click on "Build a full partition" icon.
- Confirm the disk creation task (all datas will be erased).
- Set the disk label.
- Wait few minutes.
- The system will display to you the partitionning events.
- Click on status tab.
- You can see that you have a new main partition on the disk.
- You can see that the disk is now connected/mounted to your system using the label disk name.