Privileges: Create a dedicated administrator for an organization
With Artica, your able to "delegate" an administration for an organization to defined users.
To set an administrator your need play with groups and and users.
A) Create the privilege on a group.
- On the main interface, click on Organizations tab.
- Choose the group column of your organization.
- Choose a group.
- Click on "privileges" icon.
- Select "Organization privileges"
- Enable the checkbox "Can manage this organization"
- Click on "Apply" button.
B) The end-user interface
- Create the end-user interface or connect to it with a group members with this new privilege.
- Member is able to create new account on it's organization and manage users and groups.
- And have access to the full members list and manage their settings.