Create the Web Console trough FreeWebs
FreeWebs is a feature that allows you to deploy web services trough Artica.
On the Main page, click on FreeWebs icon.
- On the FreeWebs section, click on Web servers tab.
- Click on New server button in the main table
- Define a name of your Web server that will store the End-Users Web interface.
- Click on Add button
- Select your added Web server link.
- Click on Groupwares tab.
- Click on End-Users/Admin Web Interface
- Click on the Website tab
- Click on Rebuild icon in order to make it in production mode.
Your End-Users Web interface is now created, you have just to open the new console.