Create a Postfix administrator
This feature (artica v.1.7.012100) allows you to delegate the Postfix Administration to a set of members.
Members that have this privilege can manage to Postfix mail system trough the End-Users WebAccess.
A) Add the privilege
- Choose a group on your organization and open the privileges settings.
- Enable the checkbox "Manage postfix settings"
The End-Users WebAccess
- Logon on the End-Users WebAccess interface.
- Click on Messaging link on the top-left link
- Click on Messaging service icon.
- You have access on all SMTP/MTA features like the Main Artica Interface.