Allow users to fill the Black lists and White lists addresses
This feature allows you to enable the possibility to the users to parse/edit/add items in the black and white lists databases.
A) Assign Privileges
- Members must be stored on a group and you must enable Anti-Spam White & black lists checkbox.
B) Manage White & black lists trough the End-Users WebAccess.
- Create the End-users WebAccess.
- Logon and the end-users Webaccess
- Click on Messaging at the top-right link.
- Click on White and Black lists icon.
- You will able to display items stored in the black or in the White list database.
Note that changes will not take effect until you recompile filters and Postfix parameters.