Artica is able to support ipv6 network configuration especially to handle multiple postfix instances on a public mail server.
This feature onnly support Debian family systems (RedHat, CentOS, Fedora... are not currently supported)
Enable IpV6 support
- Click on the network icon on the top page.
- Select "Network Interface cards"
- Click on ipV6 parameters.
- Turn to green Enable IpV6 option.
Create an IPv6 virtual interface card.
- To create a new virtual ipv6 ip address,select Virtual Network interface tab.
- Click on New Virtual IP (V6) button
- If you did not know how to create an ipv6 address, you can set an Ipv4 in the form and click on the blue arrow
- Your ipv4 address will be turned to an ipv6 address
- Define the netmask and the gateway ipv6 address
- if you did not know which netmask you need to add, use this converter: http://www.subnetonline.com/pages/subnet-calculators/ipv4-to-ipv6-converter.php
- Click on Apply network configuration to create all added ipv6 virtual addresses on the server