Route messages by recipient
This feature allows you to define a remote SMTP server that will be used for specific recipients defined by their email address or domain.
This feature is avilable on Artica v1.6.071111 or above.
- On Postfix MTA Mail system section, select SMTP routing table tab.
- Select Recipient routing.
- Click on Add recipients to relay button
- Define the recipient in eMail address.
Use these format for the email address: user+extension@domain or user@domain or domain or .domain or *
- Set the address of the target SMTP server that will receive message to the email specified address