Setup the Greylist behavior
- Select your instance and click on "Filters (Anti-spam,Antivirus tab)".
- Click on the Milter-greylist icon.
The first screen display the service status dedicated to the selected instance.
You can stop/start the service and refresh the service status.
Click on "Main settings" in order to drive the greylisting behaviour.
- Remove tuple: Check it if you want auto-whitelist to work for the IP rather than for the (IP, sender, receiver) tuple.
- Add default networks in ACLs: By default, when compiling ACLS, Artica add Networks you have set in the system.
Disable this option will remove your local network inside the greylisting ACL rules.
- Database Timeout: How long will the greylist database retain tuples.
After reach this time, the remote server will be greylisted again.
- Greylisting time: How long a client has to wait before we accept
the messages it retries to send.
Here, x hour(s).
- Auto-whitelisting: How long does auto-whitelisting last (set it to 0 to disable auto-whitelisting).