Install and enable Amavisd-new
Install Amavisd-new with command-line
Execute this command:
Install Amavisd-new with the web interface
- Click on the CD-ROM on the top menu.
- Select "Softwares Database" tab
- Click on SMTP/mail link on the left side
- On the Softwares field, type "amavis"
- Click on the blue icon on the Amavisd-new row
Choose your Postfix Instance in the instances list.
- Click on Filter (Anti-Spam, Antivirus) tab.
- Enable the checkbox Amavisd-new
- A new icon Amavisd-new is displayed and your new filter is now in production mode.