Create disclaimers rules
With MimeDefang and Artica you can create several disclaimers rules according messages direction.
You can define a disclaimer from a specific sender or domain to a specific recipient or recipient domain.
- On the MimeDefang section, choose the Disclaimers tab.
- Click on New rule button
- A new popup allows you to define directions of the message.
- On sender field, set the email address such as "email@example.com" or the domain such as "mydomain.tld" if you want to add the disclaimer for all users.
- On recipient field, set the email address such as "firstname.lastname@example.org" or the domain such as "yahoo.tld" if you want to add the disclaimer for all recipients of the yahoo.tld domain.
If you want to add the disclaimer for all recipients and all Internet add "*" character.
- Click on Add button.
- Click on the link of new added rule.
- Set your disclaimer In HTML mode and in text mode.
- To apply your settings, you need to click on "Compile rules" button.