Kaspersky Web administration consoles
You can add Web administration consoles for Administrators and end-users.
This Web Administration console is able to edit anti-spam and antivirus rules.
It allows each user to access to it's quarantine area in order to search messages or to purge stored messages
- By default, when clicking on "Web consoles" tab, a web page display an error and explain that the Web service ( also FreeWebs ) is not activated.
- Click on the button "Activate the Web Engine" in order to enable the Web service.
- After clicking on the activate button, the page will be reloaded and display an empty table.
- Click on "New Server" button
- Set the full hostname including (host + domain) of the desired Kaspersky Web console name and click on "Add" button.
Note: if you want to use only the server ip address, use this procedure.
- Each added Kaspersky Web console will be displayed in the main table.
- Open the Kaspersky Web Administration console with one of added Web sites.
By default you need to use
"admin" as account
and [PASSWORD DEFINED WITH THE CONSOLE]
- Your will be able to access to the Kaspersky Mail Security Web interface.