Improve Artica Mail Appliance with Kaspersky
Artica can use the Kaspersky Linux Mail Security 8.x major relsase version.
The dedicated Artica Appliance For Kaspersky allows you to install a strong Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus mail gateway in few minutes without any technical skills.
Kaspersky Linux Mail Security 8.0 (hereinafter "application") protects incoming and outgoing email against malware and spam, and provides for email content filtering.
Kaspersky Linux Mail Security runs under Linux operating systems on high-load mail servers.
- Anti-spam scanning of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Detection of infected, suspicious, password-protected objects and items inaccessible for scanning.
- Neutralizing the threats revealed in files and mail messages; disinfecting objects.
- Saving message copies in Backup storage before their anti-virus processing and filtering; restoring messages from Backup.
- Processing mail in accordance with the rules defined for existing groups of senders and recipients.
Filtering messages by attachment name, type and size.
- Notifying the sender, recipients and administrator about detection of messages containing infected, suspicious, password-protected objects and items inaccessible for scanning.
- Updating the Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam databases from the update servers of Kaspersky Lab according to schedule or on demand.
- Scanning of server file systems for the presence of threats on demand.
- Configuring the settings and managing the application using the standard tools of the operating system from the command line or using a web-based interface.