SpamAssassin Message content Scanner
SpamAssassin Message content Scanner is a tool that helps you to analyze a message in order to build content rules.
It is very easy to use and i try to display relevant informations in order to create content filter rules.
- On the left menu of the Main Artica Web page, click on "Check recipient" link.
- Select Check message content tab.
- Click on "Add message Content" button
- Open your mail client and find the option to display the message source.
For example, in Thunderbird type Alt+F4.
- Copy the message source in memory and click on Analyze.
- The message will be analyzed and display 2 items: All routers seen in the received header and email addresses.
- Click on item you want to increase Spamassassin score.
Rules will be added in SpamAssassin rules.