Generic Mailing lists
Standard mailing list system are managed trough accounts section.
With this feature you can create mailing lists without need to create users.
Note this feature is available with Artica v1.6.071216
- On the Postfix MTA Mail system, shoose SMTP routing table tab.
- Select Mailing list tab.
- Click on "New mailing list" button.
- After added the email address that serve the mailing list, click on the link in the table.
- You can add email addresses one by one by using the "new item" button or bulk import addresses by click on Import button.
- After adding items in your mailing list, click on "build parameters" in order to make mailing lists avilable.