Create a mailing list:
A mailing list is created under the user section.
With Artica, you are able to create unlimited users. The first step is to created a dedicated user that will handle all recipients addresses.
- Create a member with the desired mailing list.
- Open the member properties.
- Click on the Messaging tab.
- Click on the Mailing list icon.
- A new screen is displayed.
- Click on "Add a new alias" in order to add a new email address that will receive messages sended for the selected member.
- You can add both "external" addresses and internal addresses
- In order to test if all addresses receive messages sended to the orginal member, click on "Send a test message".