Enable domains in Instant Messaging
To make the instant messaging to work, you need to choose which domains will be able to activate the Instant Messaging feature.
A) Add domains
Domains used are domains added in each organization so you need first to be sure that your have added domains in your organizations.
- On the domains section, click on Add a domain
- A new popup will browse all added domains.
- Choose domains you want to add into the Instant Messaging feature.
B) Define the domain Administrator.
- Each domain can handle a power user that allows to have more privileges on the service.
- Click on the added domain link name
- Click on "Browse" button
- Select the user you want to add privileges.