Quickly create a Zarafa WebMail
Artica provide a feature called "FreeWebs".
FreeWebs allows you to create unlimited Web servers with "groupware".
We will use this feature in order to create the WebMail with Zarafa.
- Click on the FreeWebs icon.
- Turn to green the activate option and click on "Apply".
- The service must be turned to ON and active
- Click on Web Servers tab.
- Click on New server button.
- On the Web server hostname, give the 3 digits of the IP address of the server in the first field and the last number on the second field.
- Click on Add.
- The server is added in the table, click on the IP address Link.
- Click on "Groupwares" tab.
- Click on the Web Interface For Zarafa icon.
Click on the Website tab and on the Rebuild icon.
- On your browser type the http://IP.OF.YOUR.SERVER, you should see the Zarafa WebMail login form.