Create a Public Address Book with the Zarafa WebAccess
This procedure explain how to create a shared Address Booktrough the Zarafa WebAccess.
Create and share the Address Book
- Connect to your Zarafa WebAccess WebMail.
- Right click on the Public Folder and choose "New Folder"
- Give the name of your Address Book.
- Choose Contact on the drop-down list
- Your AddressBook is added on the Public Folders area.
- Right click on it and choose Properties.
- Select Permissions tab.
- Choose groups and members you want to share this Address Book.
- Give the permissions for the selected members.
- Members that have read access will see the Address Book on their Public Folders area.