Backup Zarafa MySQL database
Messages received by the Zarafa server are stored in Zarafa MySQL database.
It is important to backup Zarafa database in order to be sure to restore/retreive them.
This section explains how to create a backup task for your Zarafa server.
1) Define Backup parameters.
- Under Zarafa area, click on Tools tab.
- Click on Backup parameters.
- Define where to store backup container on your server.
If you want to store backup containers outside the server, please refer to the Automount Control center.
- Enable/disable the Delete okd backups checkbox if you want to remove old backup container more than X Days set in Max Days option.
2) Create the backup task.
- Click on System Information on the top tool-bar.
- Click on tasks tab.
- Click on "New schedule"
- On the main drop-down list, choose "Backup Zarafa MySQL database".
- Click on Browse... button in order to set the schedule.
- Click on Add button.