Adding Z Push Email Accounts On iPhone
- Click on settings icon.
- Press Mail, contacts, calendars option
- Click on Add Account
- Click on Microsoft Exchange option
Enter your email address and the username and password of your Mailbox.
- Note: By default the iPhone will attempt to use an encrypted connection to the server and attempt to validate the certificate.
You should have this error for a non-trusted certificate or if the Web server is not configured to use SSL.
Click on continue.
set the Z-push server address set in FreeWebs after clicking on Next button
If your server is not configured to use SSL you will encounter this error, it is normal, press OK
Save your account.
To turn off SSL check on the iPhone:
Select your freshed added account.
- Press Account Info.
- Switch off the Use SSL option
- Your z-Push is now setup !