Automatically whitelist Zarafa contacts from addressbooks
This feature is in charge to export contacts from members addressbooks to the white-lists databases of all enabled anti-spam filters.
To activate this feature, you need to enable the feature and schedule the Zarafa export task to Anti-spam engines.
Enable the feature.
- On the Zarafa section, select Tools tab.
- Click on AddressBooks Whitelisting icon.
- Turn to green the feature.
- Use Sent items: All addresses sended by the member and stored in Sent mailbox will be whitelisted.(Last 150 messages)
- Use Junk items: All messages senders addresses that are not whitelisted will be added into the "Blacklist" database.
Schedule the task
- Return back to the Main Artica page and click on System information icon.
- Select tasks tab.
- Click on new Schedule button and select "Export Zarafa conatcts to whitelist database" item in the dropdown list.
- Click on browse to define the schedule.