How to create a mail server ?
Using Postfix And extend it with mail Security quickly and easily
In several cases, Linux products are :stable, powerfull,have better performances, free of charge... more and more...
But installing, managing and maintaining these products require some linux knowledge...
People who start Linux do not have necessarily time and knowledge to quickly provide a complete SMTP/IMAP server for their company.
Artica For Postfix is a free product designed to reduce the cost in order to create and manage a full linux mail server. The free existing Web consoles for Postfix in particular do not provide all the available features in a "sexy way.
Artica For Postfix is designed to answer for free
You are not a Linux expert, Artica for Postfix allows you to install a full solution by one single command line:
- Postfix: Main MTA
- Kaspersky Anti-spam: powerfull Anti-spam provided by Kaspersky Inc
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Bogofilter: Bayesian anti-spam
- SPFMilter: SPF Checking application
- Milter-greylist: Powerfull greylisting daemon
- SpamAssassin: Open Source Perl Anti-Spam
- MIMEDefang: Powerfull SMTP toolit
- Clam Antivirus: Open Source antivirus
- Amavis: Open Source scanner dispatcher
- OpenLDAP: Database for main configuration and user management
- SQLite library: zeroconf sql database engine with high perfomances.
- Cyrus-imap: powerfull MDA System
- Procmail: MDA Filter
- Fetchmail: Email retreival
- DnsMasq:DNS forwarder and DHCP server
- Mailman:Mailing List manager
- Sieve: End-user mail filters
- Yorel script: Statistics of yorel
- QueueGraph: Statistics for postfix
- MailGraph: Statistics for postfix
- AWSTats and geoip plugin: Statistics set for postfix
- renattach: attachments filter
- NTP: Network Time Protocol
- pure-ftpd : FTP server using LDAP.
- Squid : The main proxy server.
- DansGuardian : URL filtering...
- Kaspersky For SQUID : antivirus ICAP designed for squid
- Samba : File server
- Bind : DNS Server